- Do I need to pay to use or download the documents?
No, it is absolutely free. ImpactHER Legal Resources provides pro-bono legal assistance to African female entrepreneurs to help
- What do I do if I do not fully understand the document or I need more information?
Feel free to reach out to us on [insert number]. Alongside our law firm partners, we also offer free legal advisory advisory services.
- How would the other person sign the document?
E-law sign allows you to share and collect signatures on the custom contracts with whoever you would like to have access to the document.
- Can I share the document with my attorney/lawyer?
Absolutely! Once you have created your contract, you can share the document with your lawyer for review with E-law Sign.
- Is the consultation with the legal consultant or lawyer free?
The legal consultation is free to the extent that the required service is advisory.
- Can I access the documents/services in my country?
The ImpactHER Legal Resources are available anywhere. Our legal documents are drafted to cover major African countries.